Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Land of Jen Playlist

I love to load my ipod with a bajillion songs, hit random and then be shocked and excited when my "favorite song" comes on. You'd think I wouldnt be suprised, since, well... I put it there to begin with. But that got me thinking.... can I really pick just one?

Right now its that dang Selena Gomez (Selena Gomez... really?! Really) song "I love you like a love song". I know its cheesy  (and even worse tbecause shes probably singing about Justin Beiber) but I canNOT stop singing it in my head... or turning it up embarrassingly loud when it comes on the radio and singing like a fool. In fact.... excuse me while I download this little guilty pleasure.

OK, so with that out of my system, I can move on. 
To make it on this list, the song must not only be awesome in general but must also meet the following Land of Jen criteria:

I must either squeal or swoon EVERYTIME I hear it.
I cant imagine life without ever hearing it again.
I would willingly belt it out at a karaoke bar- SOBER.

Without further ado, in no certain order, I present my TOP TEN ALL TIME FAVORITE SONGS!!

1. Everything I Do- Bryan Adams
2. Centerfield- John Fogerty
3. I Want You To Want Me- Cheap Trick
4. The Chair- George Straight
5. Brown Eyed Girl- Van Morrison
6. Next To You- Buck Cherry
7. Pyromania- Def Leppard
8. You Shook Me- AC/DC
9. Constantly- Cross Canadian Ragweed
10. Wonderful Tonight- Eric Clapton
11. Rockin Me- Steve Miller Band
12. I Told You So- Randy Travis and Carrie Underwood version

Ok, OK, I know I said TEN- but hey, its my blog and I'll overshare if I want to! (ha!)

So, what songs do it for you? Which songs take you back, bring you up, make your day?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment