Saturday, August 14, 2010

I have a dream (board)

So, on my long-quick trip back home last weekend, I spent quite a bit of time either rocking my "right now" ipod mix or listening to Cosmo Radio on Sirius. Im quite fond of "Cocks with P" and also "Get in Bed". Haha, it makes me feel naughty to say those things out loud. But, they are both really good shows.

Anyway... one of them were talking about "vision boards" or "dream boards" and all about putting what you want out to the universe to help it come to realization. You know, you think positively on the things you want out of life and your own positive energy gives strength to the things that will propel you closer to your dreams. Law of attraction, I guess. Apparently, there is a whole book (The Secret) that I need to read.

So- I'm going to do a board. I dont know if you are supposed to share your hearts desire with the world via social media... but here I go. The following items will be represented in word and image on my board (in no particular order of importance):

I am happy in my marriage
I can play the guitar
I have finished school
I am healthy and happy with my body
My house is orderly and pretty
I am a good mom
I have a good relationship with my sisters
I am a good friend

With exception to my body, I am not unhappy with my life. I am a moderately good wife,mom, friend, sister... but I just feel like I'd like to be better. Finishing school has been on my "to do" list for as long as I can remember and I just want to learn the guitar for fun.

So- here it is.

Hey Universe..! Bring it on!!

1 comment:

  1. I suppose I should edit this to not say BRING IT ON, to the Universe! I really meant that not in an "I can handle anything you send me" way but in a "Hey Universe, I'm open and ready for the good!"

    ReplyDelete