Monday, August 9, 2010

Recap? Noo... Twitcap

I found myself missing Twitter over the weekend. So, I saved it all up in my head and half twitted myself to death this afternoon.

The Land of Jen Presents-
All Class/ Gary Bear Wedding Weekend in Re-cap

Friday:
3:45 Off I go, cant wait to get home, gonna be an epic weekend! Woot!

4:30 OK, really- off I go, gas etc... Finally hitting the road

530- Oh goody, road construction AND motor home caravans, my lucky day

730-ish, Moses lake. Nice "queen beyotch" license plate holder on your 3 wheeler lady.

9:57 Holy crap, how about a litle warning when the speed limit changes from 45 to 75 and the road changes to only 12 FEET WIDE!

9:57 Hello Gaurdrail! That was a close call! But, I see the lights of town... 10:00. Hmmm- Can I remember which house is Sarahs? Well, yes!

11:00 going to Eddie Joes for the class of 94 meet up

11:05 Ok, Im gonna need at least 1 tall glass of social lubrication to not feel like a grown up band geek.

11:30 Just acosted with a violent hug by a "long lost friend" who I will not name via twitter but who was not really my friend or long lost.

11:50 Ho hum, this is dumb. Enough social awkwardness for one night, heading home.

12:15 trying to make friends with Tank, my pitbull-mastif mix DOG NEPHEW, so that he wont kill me when I come home tomorrow night.

SATURDAY
2:30 AM- my night now tendencies clearly come from my father

915 AM. I have a phone call? I dont even live here anymore! My parents number has been the same for 35 years- makes it easy to find me. ;)

1PM- lil sis straightened my hair. Off to Bonners.

330ish- made it to moms room. Cleeeear at the end of the hall. Hot as hell in here!

330ish- Holy crap! I had a dream that took place in this room! THIS room! THIS patio! THIS view. How wierd is that?

530ish- Standing room only. Proud Gary Bear standing up front. love the last minute facebook jokes. Now it begins

530ish- Aw, so beautiful. Love the "aye" from her dad. And apparently, Adams rib was the beginning of Friday night prime rib specials all over the world.

630ish- hanging out with the fam. thinking about buying the cheap cigs and throwing some cash into the slot machine

7:15- I lost

730= got me some Zips and a huckleberry shake. Headed home. :) Again. :)

10PM- Pull into the Gondolier, used to go there with a friend all the time. Gondolier burgers were bomb.

10:30- You know whats AWESOME? Hanging with old friends. So many years gone by but still so comfortable. So happy right now.

11ish- Heading to Dirty Ernies

1130 Oh man. Gotta love the valley "hey beautiful, where you from?". Um, here.
12:00- Dancing, laughing, singing... Hey look its......! :)

SUNDAY
1230 AM- still dancing, laughing, singing. Making "friends" in the bathroom line.

12:32 HAHAHAHA- the walls are covered with naked men. Havent seen that many dongs since.....__________ well, never. LOL.

1:30- whats up with last call anyways?

2:00 chatting it up with Alex. They took our table!A shared trip to the porta potty- Gott a love a guy who will go with you to pee

230 AM- at the park. My cousin walks by "what are you doing?" (catching up). Her friend: "Dont wanna 'catch up' in the bushes like everyone else?

230- LOL. There will be no "catching up" with Alex.

240- Are you thinking what Im thinking? Probably! Runs off to the swing and slides at the playground, giggling like a maniac.

300 AM- Spotlighted by the local authorities- been a while since thats happened, haha.
330- hanging out in my car, catching up. HAHAHA- just joking. We were warming up before heading home. Bye Alex, love you!

4AM- pulling into the drive. Tanky!? Tanky!? Its your auntie Jennnn! Ive got a cookie for you!

4:05AM Oh thank GOD- he remembered me. All arms and fingers are still intact. Gigantic dog hopping around the living room.

415- sleepy. Maybe I'll take my contac...

7:15- Holy Shi*t- my eyes are glued shut! Drops, advil, pepsi... good to go back to bed.

930AM- Sweet Jesus what is that bright light?! Oh- the sun? Riiiiiight.

1145AM- up and moving , gotta get going. :( Man, I hate leaving this place. I really, really hate it. Why cant Seattle be in Spokane?

12:30 off I go

630 PM- Ah, my babies and my hubby. I hate leaving "back home" but man, I love being "home, home".

And this concludes the Land of Jen twitcap. Your regular programming will now resume.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment